The Lester B Pearson School Board’s Continuing Education department is seeking qualified candidates for part-time teaching in the Electricity program at PEC. This program leads to the DVS/DEP and prepares students for the job market at entry-level.
- Licensed electrician or Journeyman electrician
- DEP in Electricity or College education in industrial electronics technology
- Health and Safety ASP Certification
- A minimum of (5) years Canadian experience in construction or industrial electricity
- Proficiency in applicable computer programs and related office software
- The ability to work daytime (8:00 am - 3:00 pm) and/or evening classes (3:30 pm - 10:30 pm)
- Strong communications skills and the ability to collaborate with a team
- Observe and evaluate students’ work
- Assess progress, provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Plan course content and method of instruction
- Select and assemble materials, supplies, and equipment
- Correct and grade final examinations
- Plan, organize, and supervise the class in such a way as to promote student learning
- Enter daily attendance in database
ACTIVELY RECRUITING NOW.
TO APPLY, SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND CV TO: CONTEDCV@LBPSB.QC.CA
We thank all applicants but only those being considered for interviews will be contacted. The Lester B. Pearson School Board subscribes to an Equal Access to Employment program and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging all qualified applicants to apply. We are committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.